10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

The boy looked at him in disbelief. "You're a constable. You have money."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah frowned. "I have very unsightly scars, I'm a Constable which means I'm busy and could die any day, and.. let's just say I have other reasons. Nothing against her."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah shrugged. "Fishermen can die every day and she's a pretty girl."
Suddenly the doctor re-entered. "I would like to close up for the night, constable. Perhaps you can bring the boy to the police station if ye have further questions. I would refer ye to the fishermen who brought him in, but they didn't leave a name."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah almost replied but then looked to the doctor. "Oh, no. I think I've learned more than enough. Thank you for reporting it, you're doing God's work." He shook the doctor's hand and headed out.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The doctor led him out. "It's heis parents, isn't it? Ive seen it before. This goes too far." Noah sneaked past the doctor and walked away stiffly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. "Sounds like some thugs got revenge on some slight they think he caused. He wouldn't tell me if it was true or not." He shrugged. "nothing to worry about."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

[Content warning: child abuse, cringe]

"Thugs would beat him up. Kid got his backside whipped. Thats some cruel parent I bet."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry was at home. Picking his nose.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned. "I can only go by what he sort of hinted at. I can't say anything if it wasn't told." He shrugged. "Good night doctor.' He headed home with a sigh.