Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Please don't fire me [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose turned red. Why did Mr. Meijer care? "Oh... I have many siblings, ser..." she said, not really sure how to interpret this.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

"Are you refusing to answer the question, Miss Ward?" he demanded, as though she herself were now on trial.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose felt nervous and blushed deeper. "Not at all, ser," she quickly said. The temperature may have dropped for Zech; she felt rather too hot. "I just didn't think you'd be interested in my family. It's me brother Simon. The second of me brothers." Please don't ask any more questions, she mentally begged him.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Appropriately, for the look he was giving her might as well melt metal.

"Go. Now."

He stood sharply, and if she delayed he made a sharp, impatient motion with his head toward the door.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose stood, confused, for a moment. But when he made that motion with his head, she quickly curtsied and rushed out. What had she done wrong? Why was Mr. Meijer so angry?
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Good question, because the crash of some piece of furniture breaking on impact could be heard even outside!