Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] Odd Ones Out
Artistic Aristocrat

238 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius smiled pretending yesterday didn't happen as he took the empty seat. Why was John here? He didn't even try to stick to the evening. He looked to his 'friend'. "Better. I hate having to wear a bandage." He gestured to his hand. "But could have been worse. How about you? You look like you're fine. Considering. "He glanced at John and frowned. "Surprised you invited him, Chris." He looked back to Chris, prepared to just pretend John didn't exist.
Ghost of Unfortunate Pasts

24 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]

"Delicate skin, my friend?" Chris laughed, though his shoulder looked unusually stiff.

John let out a snooty breath through his nose.

"A real man has needs," John dismissed. "Besides, I'm not the one that pissed in a room full of drunks."

John's eyes slid accusatively to Darius as he reiterated this.
Artistic Aristocrat

238 Posts
3 Threads

Darius felt his anger return but just flashed a smile. "Well how else better asserts my dominance over such lesser people? Like a beast, I'd say. And I think being the bravest one as I left last proves it." He glanced towards Chris. "Wouldn't you?"
Ghost of Unfortunate Pasts

24 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]

"Oh! Rich!" Chris barked and shook his head. "That is a fancy way to say 'slow,' my friend!"

John smirked meanly and opened his mouth to say something, but got cut off by Chris.

"You should have seen Zack. Swam halfway to Scotland by the time I caught up to him, I swear."
Artistic Aristocrat

238 Posts
3 Threads

Darius felt an eye twitch but smiled more. "Be kind, my friend. You would not like me to hold my tongue should someone sneak up on you with a frying pan again." 

He shrugged and was only slightly grateful they weren't already quite drunk. "He was strange. I do not know if he was a fun person or not. " He jerked his thumb towards John, "At least this one I already detest."