Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Strange thing, mystifying [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"I'm very passionate about...crying," Anthony said, wiping away his tears with one hand, trying not to show just how much all these compliments actually get to him. They were easily one of his favourite things, now, rather unsurprisingly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"Well, I think you'd have to be to do it so... passionately." He smiled and held him close. "Feel free to cry when you want to. I don't mind. If I ever make you cry, feel free to tell me too. I only want you to cry because you're too happy." He touched his cheek and looked down into his face. "You mean a lot to me, even if we just met. So don't think I take that lightly."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"You're going to make me cry again with all this," Anthony grinned, blinking away the tears that threatened to fall yet again. "but...for real, this time—you mean a lot to me, as well. And I....appreciate you very much." Perhaps that was a bit of an awkward way to say that he loves him, but whatever. That's just how Anthony does it.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled and kissed his lips delicately. "Well those tears I'm much happier with. I am always eager to do something to bring you joy when I can."

He looked deep into his eyes. "You really are wonderful to me."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony felt the ever so strong urge to avoid eye contact, but didn't. "I—well. Thank you," he thanked, only a bit awkwardly. "you're..very wonderful to me as well. Moreso than you think." Maybe...breaking down in front of Elijah is a good idea, if it leads to things like this.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah gave a smaller smile and laid there beside him silent but letting Anthony lie against him with an arm curled up under the man to keep him close but without any firm grip in case he wanted to move or get up. He hadn't yet found that middle ground between too much and not enough it felt.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony leaned into Elijah, a small yet content smile on his face. This is good. If someone were to tell past Anthony that this would happen eventually, he wouldn't have believed them—too good to be true, yeah? Anthony didn't dwell on that thought, instead just closing his eyes and laying there in a comfortable silence. He'll sleep well tonight.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

When he felt the other relax and drift off, he kissed his cheek once more before he drifted off as well. It was only the meowing of Diane in the morning to remind him to feed her, did he wake up and get started on breakfast, trying to let Anthony sleep. He had things to think about but they were mostly pleasant.