Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

That's why we love you
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Everybody loves getting love and praise! And the nicest thing is, it's free!

Post one thing you love or admire the person directly above you for: A thread you guys had that made your day/week/month. A character you love. A scene that was fantastic. A specific writing skill. Or maybe you want to say how amazing a person they are!?

Don't worry about only being allowed to say only one thing, because you can return to this thread many times!

---

Dear website, You have given me so much opportunity for drama, that its really brightened my boring little life.
OOC

25 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She Her

Jack, you're always a great source of fun and drama! You have a million ideas in your head and I'm always in for a great time when we do an rp. Thank you so much for being a great rp partner and person!
Administrator

9 Posts
4 Threads

GT, I love that you are always a fun person to role play with and you provide so many giggles and such with your characters.
Administrator

141 Posts
28 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

Kimmie: I absolutely adore the crazy Carrington arcs and dynamics you set up.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Somniac, I love that you always make me laugh, both with your posts and on discord!

26 Posts
7 Threads

Teeny tiny thread necro here, But Jack you've helped foster a really welcoming community for writers, new and old!

134 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'2"

Blackack, you have some of the coolest characters and I love that about you
Administrator

141 Posts
28 Threads

Kimmie, you have a lot of gripping tragedies throughout your cast.

26 Posts
7 Threads

Somniac, your posts are first class, your characters are real and flawed. Keep it up!

3 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Alias: Lily

@Kimmie 

I really love the way that no matter how much time passes between us plotting and writing together you are just the sweetest and most loving friend. I love how I Have never EVER known you to exclude anyone and just be happy to be in the moment!