Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Stubbornness Is the Strength of the Weak
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Oh, you're gonna arrest me again, are ye?" Ben snapped. He was vaguely aware of the fact that he was losing a battle and being immature about it. But it was hard to stop now. He turned back to Simon. "You wanna go, go! Otherwise, shut your trap, and do what I tell you!"
Will was at the far end of the boat, not working at all anymore, but not looking at any of them either. His shoulders were all tensed up and his back somewhat curved, so as to make himself smaller and more invisible.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head and clenched his fists."Calm down, Ben! I am not arresting you, but I don't think you are showing a good example to your children. Has hitting him ever made him more obedient? Scaring your children isn't making them better people. I had hoped you would try to keep your kids in line in other ways. It doesn't mean he hates you though. You are his father, and it hurts me to see he has to put up with this. Please! If you won't listen to me as constable, then as someone who was once your friend and who looked up to you. Please, just stop."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Looked up to him. The words pierced through him and have him pause. Simon looked away awkwardly. Ben took a deep breath. "Fine. If you go." He needed Elijah to go away.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked at him uncertainly but finally cast his eyes down. "F-fine. But.. k-keep your promise." Damn time for his stutter to return. He winced at his own embarrassment and walked back the way he'd first come to get back to work. He patted Simon's shoulder on his way out, reminding him that he always could turn to Elijah if he was in trouble. "Stay safe", he said as he walked on.