Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Hard to Be the Bard [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'11"

Wow this girl was way more blunt than she thought she'd be. "Kind of," she shrugged nonchalantly. "mostly, however, I just try and break the chains that capitalism has forced onto the workers of the world." Other girls love communism too, right?

142 Posts
6 Threads

Height: 5'4

That made her quirk an eyebrow again. Those were big words for a simple girl. Had she studied? Still made no sense. "I see..." She said. She didn't see.
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

"You should see!" she said with such intensity that it was almost shouted. Had she met another woman who was as passionate about the liberation of the workers of the world? Could it be? "The oppression of the proletariat is a disgusting thing that should be ended immediately and I have worked as much as I can to ensure that one day—and I am certain that day will be soon—that the shackles of capitalism will be broken."

142 Posts
6 Threads

She didn't look like she had worked much at all. Nesah was getting cold, but the other woman seemed to enjoy being up there and... Nesah still didn't really know what she was doing. The girl was rambling. Was she mad? Well, she wasn't going to stay out here in the cold. "Interesting." she said. Well, she supposed that this whole thing was interesting in a way. And annoying. "Actually, I have to go..." And she started her retreat.
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

"It is, isn't it?" Saoirse laughed. While she wasn't exactly convinced that this mystery girl was as passionate about this topic as she herself was, that didn't stop her from wanting to keep rambling on and on about it. The thing that did stop her rambling, however, was the woman declaring that she had to go, actually. Saoirse tilted her head in mild irritation. But their conversation had just begun. "Well, off you go, then," she shrugged. "I'm Saoirse, by the way!" Saoirse shouted after the woman, who had already been taking her leave.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Before Nesah could even respond a man came running out of a door somewhere under Saoirse with a red-hot fire-poker in his hand. "AAAAAAAGH! Get off my roof ye good-for-nowt loafer!" He shouted at Saoirse, waving the fire poker at her.

142 Posts
6 Threads

Nesah didn't care much about the girl's name, and she certainly wouldn't give the girl her own. For all she knew, the girl would stalk her to continue ranting her and trying to convert her to whatever weird group she was a part of. She continued walking, until the disturbance made her turn. She stood still at a safe distance and folded her arms, watching with curiosity.
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

Saoirse was just about to turn her attention back to her writing, when she heard a voice that mader her flinch. As she turned her head towards the source of the sound to see who it was, she saw a man with a red-fucking-hot fire-poker in his hand. Oh shit. She pulled herself as far away from the edge and as close to the wall as possible, becaude oh shit that was kind of scary and she doesn't want to get burned to death by this madman. Looking at the woman, then at the man, then at her notebook, then at the man, she furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Why?" This is her roof now.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Tha's my roof, ye tart! Ge' off! Or I'll call the coppers on ye!" Harry waved the fire-poker again. He wouldn't actually call for the constable, because they wouldn't come anyway, and if they did, there was quite a lot Harry or his wife might get in trouble for. But she didn't need to know that. "Yer damaging my roof and chasin' away my customers!"

142 Posts
6 Threads

Nesah watched with guarded entertainment. She hoped the man wouldn't actually get violent, because she would be a witness and that would get her into a mess. But she thought it quite entertaining that the girl was put in place by a man who clearly belonged to the group of people she intended to 'liberate'.