Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Hey!
Court Jester

3 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/him

Hey! I'm James (any pronouns but he/him preferred). I'm an 18 year old guy from Estonia (EET timezone), and I just joined this RP site. Ngl it looks pretty dope. Would love to get into some plots and anything along those lines—already have made myself one character, Anthony Rowe. TL;DR, he's a gaudy and kinda weird underclass criminal open for any kind of plots.
I'm open for all and any kind of plots (friends, enemies, lovers ?, etc) except like. Him getting killed. My RP style is pretty versatile and I can adapt to my partner's style and I can write long paragraphs if needed, but I prefer shorter posts. Though I generally prefer more comedic and less serious RPs and don't really take myself and my characters too seriously, I also really love darker roleplays with the theme being crime, gore, just general dark and serious themes. If any of you would like to plot with me feel free to hmu!!

Also, just a question: is there a Discord server for the site lol? If there is and it's easy to find it and I'm just a fool, sorry, but I haven't been able to find it (but maybe im just blind LOL)
Administrator

597 Posts
19 Threads

Hi James! Welcome! Yes, we do have a discord. Here you go: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=157

Crime sounds like a potential for some exciting plot lines. I look forward to roleplaying with you. We do most of our plotting on discord, so see you there!

<3 Jack