Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'm not supposed to talk to you
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The suggestion of having his trip paid did catch his attention - although it was not the trip itself that would be most expensive. "Thank you, Elijah, you're a good man." Simon once again felt bad for the way he had made Elijah cry that night he had admitted he was like Simon. "I'm not afraid of what people would do. Just... I can't be the cause of my own father getting into legal problems. His arrested... it just ain't right."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah smiled sadly. "Thanks, days like this makes me feel like it isn't so, but it means a lot to hear it from you."

He agreed with what Simon said overall, but he had a job to do. "I know what you mean. I just... I don't like seeing someone hurt. I was already worried about you when I had seen those marks, and it was a shock to hear Ben had done it. Though I guess I know he's always been strict." It was the only word he could think of. "I just feel like if I let him go or anyone else when there is a clear case of injustice.. It would be a slippery slope and terrible things could happen."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"He's an ass." It felt great to say that, so Simon never missed an opportunity. "But 'e's me father and I have been givin' 'im a rough time. Hardly som't he should get arrested over." As he had been trying to make clear to Zech. To no effect.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded. "Well, you certainly have a right to not alert me or not want to have him arrested, being the victim. So as long as you don't want me to, I won't. But this may happen again if someone puts an official report in, but next time I will call you in first, alright?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Thanks, Elijah." Simon said and he got up and squeezed the man's shoulder for a moment. "I should head back, before church is over and father realizes I'm gone."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded giving him a slight smile. "Hurry back. I hope things improve, and perhaps the family will be allowed to speak to me. "He patted his arm then went to wash the tea cups and get back to work.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon nodded. "Thanks for the tea." And he left.