Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'm not supposed to talk to you
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon sat down. "Thank you." He looked around, not sure what to talk about. He had played with Elijah as a child but there had always been a big age gap. When Elijah visited, it was usually him and father who talked. But he had been determined to give the man some company now that father was a git. "Don't it get lonely, livin' by yerself?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked surprised by the question and smiled sadly. "Of course. It isn't like I want to live alone. But I am not in a relationship and having a live in maid would be expensive and unnecessary.."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon nodded. "Never wanted kids or owt... ? You could adopt. Theres pkenty a kids that could do with a roof o'er their heads."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

He stared in deep thought. He was only brought out when he heard the whistle. He got up to pour the tea and was quiet. When he sat down again he stirred a little sugar into his tea then spoke. "That isn't a terrible idea but.. most kids have a mother and a father. they would be alone so much in the day since I work odd hours..."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"That would makeyou better than most parents still..." muttered Simon gloomily. It was probably an exaggeration, but complaining always felt good.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at him over his cup and frowned. "I'm sorry, Simon."

He leaned back and took a moment, "I will think about it.. I actually like kids and would like one or two..."

Elijah frowned more as he stared into his teacup. If he had only been normal and there hasn't been that fire, he could have had a wife and kids of his own. Elijah let out a tired sigh and closed his eyes.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Hey, relax." Simon reached out to gently push Elijah's shoulder. "I didn't say you have too. Just that it might help both you and the kid." And having other important people in his life might help Elijah care less about Simon's family, and even Simon had to acknowledge that that would be a good thing.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled and waved him off. "I know. I will just.. consider it. I know nothing about child raising, so it probably won't happen but we will see. " He sipped his tea and was happy to relax with someone. "How have things been going for you outside of the house?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Tis alright..." he lied. But he added. "I can't wait to leave. I envy you, havin' seen other places."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled weakly. "I left for my career. And as you see... I came back here. I do hope you get to leave and see places. I hope you find.. whatever it is you are looking for."