Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'm not supposed to talk to you
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah waved. "Stay safe guys. Hope you're doing alright."He smiled slightly as he watched them leave and went about his work.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram was confused. Father said a lot of things, so Bram usually didn't remember. But he did know he was not supposed to talk to Elijah. He just didn't understand it.

Instead of saying by, Bram waved and smiled at Elijah. Then he joined his sister and they left.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

That Sunday morning, Simon knocked.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah didn't know if he'd run into one of the children, but the knock on the door and the person behind it was the biggest shock.

"Simon?!" His eyes widened. "Everything ok? Nothing has happened has it?!" He looked quite worried, as he figured something terrible had happened if Simon was here.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"No... no, calm down, Elijah..." Simon said. "I came to check on you."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was caught off guard but relaxed. "Check up on me? Why? I am fine. I've just.. been missing you guys. The town has never felt so alone."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon nodded gravely. "Yeah, I thought so. I'm sorry... Well, will ye let me in?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked embarrassed as he backed up and held the door open. "Of course! You know you're always welcome. And don't blame yourself. These things happen."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon entered and sat down. It was usually Elijah who visited them, so it was somewhat awkward, but it was the best they could do. "How've you been?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged and sat across from him at a table. He looked over at Simon and shrugged. "It's been alright I suppose. I mean, I can't really complain about anything. How have you been? I hope Ben or whoever might have made that report hasn't been giving you a hard time."