Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Come Face the Music
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah frowned , making his voice stern. "You do not want me putting you in cuffs and treating you like a criminal. He is an adult, that isn't disciplining any longer. It is assault. Go ahead and write down anything you want in the report. I don't ignore it when someone reports an attack. If he had done it to you, he'd be the one I was taking in. Now do not do this, act like an adult."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

For a moment, Ben was tempted to punch Elijah right in his treacherous face. But no matter how much he despised the man in that moment, he knew he would make the situation worse. He opened the door, to tell the children he'd be out, but found them scattering away from the door the moment he did. He sighed.
"I'll be out." He stated and started walking, slowly, without a word.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed heavily as he walked with him. "Thank you. Now I know you well, Ben. I've known you my whole life. I am sure things will go quickly. You know I wish this wasn't happening.'
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben walked, looked straight ahead and said nothing.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah hung his head and walked him to the station. He was quick to get him in and sit down so he could fill out a report.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben sat down and looked around. No Simon to be seen. Coward.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sat across and went through a folder before laying down a paper and pencil. "Fill out what happened. If you can't write it, you tell me and I will write only what you say exactly." He honestly wasn't sure of Ben's writing prowess so it seemed fair to offer as he did for most.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben couldn't write. He folded his arms. "I won't say nowt," he said. "What goes on under my roof is nobody's business. Ye tell that lad that if 'e doesn't like it, he can always turn 'imself in."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned. "There is no report against him. Just you. If you don't write it down, you can't leave. Please, Ben. I don't want to force you to stay here. but you did injure him. Even if you feel you had a good reason."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"'E's my own son and I am responsible for him. So I take my responsibility. If ye want to arrest me, you can arrest the rest of me yard as well. Ye can go through all the yards, and drag all the fathers from their homes. Ye really think it's different under their roofs?"

He couldn't believe he was actually arguing with Elijah over his freedom. Ungrateful, that was what he was.