Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Children of the revolution [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

She smiled at him. "You're welcome. The last person I sat here with was my brother."

And she hoped Benny would face a brighter future, thinking of it.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny nodded and looked at her. " I take it this brother is.. gone?" He tilted his head curiously. "I won't push, promise. I'm happy enough you shared, I don't want to ruin it. For once we've had a day we haven't fought." The man chuckled softly.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Don't jinx it." She teased. "Aye, Simon..." Sometimes she had to say the name to herself. At home, they occasionally talked about Tom. But nobody ever dared bring up Simon. They had all been affected by his life and death. Perhaps even more than by Tom's considering the trouble in the time leading up to his arrest and the almost incomprehensible way in which he had met his end, but sometimes it seemed that he had simply never been there in the first place.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny chuckled softly. "Sorry, don't want to jinx it." He nodded to her about the brother. "Sorry about that. But hey, long as I'm in town you can find me and we come here. I don't mind."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

For a moment, that did make her want to lash out after all. Did he think he could replace Simon!? But she took a deep breath. "Thank you. I should probably head back to the house."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny glanced over. "Of course, you weren't supposed to be out anyway, yeah? Safe trip, and glad you liked the jerky." He waved to her, certain she wouldn't want to be seen walking home with him.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Yes, thank you for sharing. See you next week?"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny nodded. "Of course, unless I see you around sooner."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose smiled and got up. "Bye" and she left.