Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Don't Bug Me [Market, Shops and Spas]

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Ed paused and frowned watching him. He called out, "He ain't there! He went to check on something at the dock! you gonna just wait around ?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben ignored him, walked on and entered the office.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked up and immediately got to his feet. "Ben! What happened? Are you alright? I'll get you a doctor.."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"That Edward kid bit me." Ben said. "I tried to bring 'im in for stealin'. He's just outside." Ben said down, for all this had been more intense than he could handle.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah gasped. "Ben! You didn't have to do that. Just tell me next time. Come on." He sighed and grabbed some bandages.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I didn't think he would actually bite..." Ben grunted. "Let me clean this first, please. I don't know what that kid carries."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and grabbed something to treat the bite. "He is practically feral.."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Tell me about it. Kid needs a good hidin'" He held up his hand for Elijah to treat it. The kid had reminded him of another boy that had been beyond saving.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed as he put some iodine on the wound and then wrapped it up. "Trust me, he's had a hand laid on him more than once. It just made him angry and not trust the one who did it. So he works harder to avoid being hit and he doesn't know another way."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

He clenched his teeth together at the sharp sensation of the iodine. "Thank you. Who's lookin' after 'im? He should be put to work, and work for his food."