Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'm surprised you still came [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram started laughing when Ed came in and started provoking the teacher. But the teacher still did not lose his temper, and instead gave him a job. Bram looked at the teacher with big eyes when he too was assigned a task. At least he didn't actually have to do the sums himself. He walked to the blackboard and turned around. "Alright! Everybody shut up! I'm the teacher now!" he shouted at his classmates.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne shot red when Ed accused her. "I didn't!" But the teacher was kind. Still blushing, she took another bun. She pitied the teacher, for having to deal with Ed. Everyone knew the boy was a bully and had no respect for anyone. But she figured he could handle him. She was about to turn to leave the school house when she heard her little brother shout.
"Bram!"

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Ed eyed the teacher with a frown. He snickered a bit when Anne turned red, she was so easy to upset. It was almost not even a game. He looked at Uriel with an arched brow when he invited him into the back room with him about some sort of plan. He stood to follow him but spoke loudly, "If I'm screaming, it's cause he's killing me. If'n I'm not, he already did it!" He looked at the teacher untrusting and grabbed a heavy paperweight from his desk and hid it behind his back. Just in case the teacher really was planning on keeping him from disrupting his class ever again. He was a big guy after all, and he seemed very upset and frustrated the day before. To be so calm was unsettling. He was certain he didn't poison the buns unless he was planning on taking out the whole class.

308 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'6"

He shook his head when the boy shouted to the class to shut up. He rolled his eyes a little. With the kids distracted at least, he sat at the desk and steepled his fingers. "I do have a job for ya, but I brought you here so we wouldn't have to talk too loud about one of the problems I know you have." He pulled out the parcel of lunch and he dropped it in front of the kid... "Two sandwiches with leftover chicken, a wedge of cheese, some fruit and whatnot... It's hard to think about things when you're hungry, so I brought you lunch, and breakfast. I want you to look after Bram and remind him to pay attention to his sums. That doesn't mean for you to swat him about and bully him, I really need him to at least learn his sums. And in addition, I have some stuff I need help with at home and I am willing to pay you a shilling or two if you help me put up some fence. My lady is expecting our first child and I don't want her doing the heavy lifting like she thinks she should do." He paused and then said, "The choice is yours, though. I'll still give you lunch and breakfast if you come to school. The fence building has nothing to do with school. I just figured you wouldn't mind some extra money," he shrugged.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Some kids shouted at Bram to shut up. Bram pointed at one of them "You dunce! Say your sums or I'll swat you!"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne rolled her eyes. "If I hear you misbehave again, I will tell father!" she shouted at her little brother, but then she left it for the teacher to handle. She had work to do. Eating one of the buns, she left the school house.

188 Posts
4 Threads

Ed cocked his head to the side staring at the teacher silently. He had his empty hand on his hip as he looked from him to the food offered. "You bribin' me? " He listened to Bram in the other room and smirked. "You worryin' about me being the bully? Look, only the strong survive. " He grabbed the offered lunch and turned to leave. "I'll think about it." He snorted jokingly.

308 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'6"

"Not bribing you. The food is for you regardless. There will be food here in the desk whenever you want some lunch." He shrugged and then followed after. He cast a glance to his helper, Bram, "And you did.......... an interesting job, I heard. But you still didn't get them to say their sums. Class, the sums are for later in any case. I want you to open your readers to page thirteen, our first lesson is about a man named Napolean." And he would tell the story in such a way that most of the kids were enthralled with what he spoke of.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram sat back down, shoving his elbow into the side of the boy next to him, who had refused to accept his temporal authority. The reader was wasted on him, for Bram could barely read, but he was indeed enthralled. He stared at the teacher without seeing, as his mind wandered to heroic battles.

188 Posts
4 Threads

"Anything you say." Ed smirked and looked rather proud as he dropped the paper weight on his desk with a loud thud and took his seat putting his feet up and already digging into the provided lunch.