Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Work day [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne blushed. "Thank you." She said shyly, and she sipped her tea. Awkwardly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head. "Its no problem, Anne. I want you to feel at home here, it's fine." He smiled and then got up to get ready to leave for work. "Most of my cleaning supplies are under the cabinet in the kitchen. If they aren't, check the water closet."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne put down her tea and got up when he did. She did not want to seem lazy. "Alright. Thank you, Elijah." she said.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled. "No problem at all. " He gestured to the broom. "You can see that is near the fireplace. I think that is everything. If you need me, you know where to find me."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne nodded. She wouldn't know where to find him, but she wouldn't need to. She knew how to clean. "Thank you, Elijah."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah gave her a nod and put on his jacket and tied his tie. He went to wash their cups since she seemed done and put away the tea. "Alright. I'm heading out. I hope things go easy. If the cat wants out or in, just let her go. She'll yowl like you wouldn't believe if she doesn't have her way." He laughed lightly and went to the door.

629 Posts
22 Threads

"Will do, now off you go, Elijah! I'll be fine, really!" She assured him, shooing him out.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled. "Alright, alright. Sorry for keeping you from your work. I'll see you later." He waved and left.

629 Posts
22 Threads

When Elijah returned, the house was tidy and clean. Anne was just scrubbing the stove, her sleeves rolled up and her firm arm red from the pressure she was exercising.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked around in surprise. "You've done a great job. I can't thank you enough." He stepped up beside her. "Doesn't that hurt your arm? You can take it easier." He headed to his room to get some money to pay her for her day.