Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Excuse me? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

20 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'0"

"I never said anything mean about her until she got mad at me. Honest." At least that was how she remembered it. Ros was a brat but there was some good in her if one looked hard enough.... and one DID have to look pretty hard. "And I didn't really step in droppings," she said to the silly girl, "But you would know that if you actually looked at your dress." Duh. She wasnt trying to be mean though, she... just had a way with words...

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne had not actually spotted Rosalind's father and she now blushed because she realised what the man had heard her say. He blush deepened when Elijah told her off. But Rosalind pushed once more. "It doesn't matter it wasn't real. It was still mean!" she tried to justify herself.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah sighed holding up his hands. "Ok, no more. What happened, happened and doesn't matter anymore. I know you are a nice girl, Anne, and I am sure you are perfectly lovely, Ms. Rockwell. So let us stop the fight. You dropped a hairpiece and she retrieved it for you, and that is all that matters. Alright? You both are too mature to be acting childish."

20 Posts
0 Threads

"Well youuuu shouldn't have called me a snob, that hurt my feelings." She grumbled, ignoring the constable's words for one last input because she couldn't leave it alone. She looked to the man and said, "It does matter. How would you have liked it if someone called you a bad name just because you said something they don't agree with? I am not sorry I shoved her, she shouldn't have called me a name. And who is this... Ed person?" Of course she wouldn't know since she was rich and had a governess teaching her until it was time for finishing school. It was starting to become clear that she was a sheltered thing and truly had no idea why the younger girl got angry at her words.

"Nevermind, I am sure I'll never meet him. I don't even think my family will be here for long, we never stay." Except she didn't know that her father was done moving around and wanted to finally have a place to rest his bones as he said.

629 Posts
22 Threads

"Good." Anne muttered under her breath. But she realized that Elijah was not going to drop it until she apologized, and she did not want him to get her father involved. "Well, I'm sorry." She said, hoping it made her sound more mature than the other girl.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at the girl and tried not to laugh in her face. "Miss. I have constable. People always insult me if they are being arrested or causing trouble. You overcome it. You certainly should never try to hurt someone because they said something you didn't like." He didn't like the entitlement the young woman was forming, it was something he saw a lot with adults.

"Be glad you don't know, Ed. He is a bad influence."

He looked towards Anne and smiled as she apologized. "Thank you." He looked back and Rosalind. "Now you apologize or I will speak to your father about you causing trouble." He had never met her father, so he had no idea how the man would respond, but it would teach him a lot about her raising.

20 Posts
0 Threads

"No." She said and crossed her arms. Her eyes were icy. "I will not apologize to her when she started it. I didn't do anything wrong!" She gave a sniff and this time, the tears were real.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne folded her arms. "You talked ill of my people." she said.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed as the girl was getting to him. When he heard Anne, he blinked and looked to Rosalind."You took it too far. Besides, this is an important lesson for you. What if someone was around who didn't like what you said and decided to join her against you and I wasn't here? A lot of people won't be easy on a child. You should always be polite to others. You certainly shouldn't get physical, if I had seen you, I could have taken you to jail and told your father to come pick you up from a cell. Is that clear?" He most likely wouldn't have arrested her, but he could have and he hoped that would have scared her. "I don't arrest people for saying mean things. So please, just apologize and you both move on."

20 Posts
0 Threads

"No. You're wrong. I didn't do anything but wipe my clean shoe on her and push her, and even then it didn't hurt her. She hurt me, she pulled my hair. I refuse to apologize for her nasty behavior." With that, she turned her back on the two and lifted her nose in the air.