Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Excuse me? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne looked at her angrily, but then she smiled. "The same hands that touched the hairpin you just put back in yer pretty hair... The same hands that have been guttin' fish a few moments earlier, for your information..."

20 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'0"

She moved her foot and wiped the cleanish object on the girl's hem and said, "Well, I stepped in dog droppings and now you're dirtier, you nasty urchin." She said in a sing song voice, then reached out to shove the girl in her almost blind rage.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne grasped. And the next moment, she was trying to pull the girl's hair and was shoving and pushing the girl back, putting her full weight in it.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah was going to visit Ben when he saw the two girls starting a scuffle. He moved quickly to separate the two. "Hey, hey! What's this? What is going on?!" He looked at Anne in surprise. "This isn't like you, Anne."

20 Posts
0 Threads

"She started it," she spat out, spots of color in her pretty cheeks. "She called me a snob. I am not a snob! I didn't do anything to her that she didn't deserve, the little wretch! Dirty little urchin, that's all you will ever be and I will never forgive you for your wicked treatment of me, never, never!" She shoved away, manufactured tears in her eyes. It was a trick that she had honed through her short life to get whatever she wanted, and she wanted this girl punished. She was a bonafied spoiled, rotten brat and proud to be so.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne looked at the girl's tears in horror. Not because she believed she had caused them, but because she knew the girl was trying to win Elijah over. "You are an awful human being! And I'm sure you have no friends!" Anne shouted with all the sudden anger of a teenage girl.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah would have felt bad for the blond girl but the words she said to Anne immediately stopped that sympathy. Instead he quickly waved them to stop before an argument could break out again. "Woah woah. I can't believe what I'm hearing. No more name calling or wishing ill on each other. It's a hateful thing to do, and I don't wish either of you to start such a bad habit. Now, calmly one at a time.. tell me what happened that started this?"

20 Posts
0 Threads

"She found my barrette on the ground and brought it to me, and I thanked her for it and I was even being nice to her," she actually had been as nice as a mean girl could get, to be fair. "Then she got angry at me for something I said and turned into a really nasty girl. I am Rosalind Rockwell, my papa will not stand for this..." She actually did start to weep, "Stop shouting at me. I hate you!"

629 Posts
22 Threads

"I don't care about you stupid papa!" Anne shouted. "She was rude about our lot, Elijah. And she started pushin'!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was already getting a headache. "No insulting and no threatening."

He looked at who he now had a name to. "Me. Rockwell, I am constable Elijah Crane, so I do not like hearing threats against someone, anyone." He looked between the two. "It sounds like a big misunderstanding. And if it isn't, we are going to treat it that way regardless. If someone says something you don't like, you ignore it and walk away, got it? I don't want to see fighting. You are both acting like Ed and I know you are definitely better than that, Anne. You are usually such a sweet girl. "

He started to step away, hoping he wouldn't have to get between them again. "I want you both to apologize then go your separate ways. alright ?"