Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Excuse me? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne knew Elijah couldn't arrest the girl for real. As soon as the girl would start (fake) crying, he would feel regret. But the fact that the girl was so entitled that she would not even feel afraid pissed her off. "Elijah, let's go. She's clearly stupid." she said.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah sighed and wrapped an arm around her to give her a small hug and help her feel better he hoped. "No insults, remember? But I do agree we should go. Don't let her get to you, you'll probably never see her again. So don't let her get to you."

20 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'0"

She wasn't fake crying at all, she was genuinely upset over this whole ordeal and whirled around when called stupid. "I am not stupid!" she cried out and lashed out in true hurt/anger, pushing the other girl with all her might despite having the constable right there, and then she ran off around the nearest building before anyone could reach out to her. She sat down against the back of the closest house and stuffed her face against her knees.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne stepped back when the girl pushed her and furrowed her brows when she ran off. She looked at Elijah. "What's wrong with her? Never been told off, or something?" Truth be told, she felt a little bit guilty, but the girl had been mean first.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah sighed. "Some people are.. sensitive. That's why we don't insult each other, even if we are insulted. Come on." He waved her for to follow as he went to find the girl.

20 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'0"

The young miss was trying mightily to calm down but that remark had smarted. Her mother liked to call her stupid when she didn't do the right thing and it was always about pleasing her mother. "I am not stupid," she said to herself. "Papa doesn't think I am stupid."

629 Posts
22 Threads

"Erm, actually, I should go home..."Anne muttered.