Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Diamonds and Canvas [Market, Shops and Spas]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

"Roast chicken and the fixings." She said, "Wine, tea, whatever you want to drink." She said just as the maid and some footmen came in to set up their luncheon. Sonia sat up and pulled her wrapper shut, getting up to pour a glass of wine.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius nodded as he took a spot near her to eat. "Ah sounds delicious." He took a glass to get wine poured into and a small plate. "A great artist starves themselves slightly. So I shouldn't eat too much." He smiled as he made sure he got just enough to have a good tasting of the food.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I miss the food of Italy... British fare is so... heavy in comparison. There is a pastry called Fritelle in Venice, it is a doughnut with rhum soaked raisins and lemon zest... I could eat those every morning. I like this chicken though," she said and took a bite.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius listened and nodded. "Sounds like it was probably pretty good. I like this food, it is filling." He shrugged and smiled as he nibbled at his plate. " If the food tasted too good, I'd be tempted to eat more. Than I may end up as round as a ball." He laughed as it was ridiculous and sipped some wine.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"Sounds true," she said and considered. She nibbled at her food for a time, pausing every now and then to fill the silence with conversation. "The madame banned that man and his friends. I... think I want a guard now. One of my own."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius rose a brow. "I am glad that they are protecting you. You hear stories about girls in places like this. It's tragic but they act like it was expected because of what they did. They don't appreciate all they do."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I won't say this is the safest of havens, but the Madame doesn't want her girls or boys maimed in the process of sexual conduct. Our faces and bodies are our money makers, and in turn HER money makers. She takes it very seriously when a man drugs one of hers. In a way, she is like a mother hen." She ate a piece of bread.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded as he began to focus on his wine and stared at her. "That makes sense.. glad I was able to help out that day."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I am glad you were there too." She gave an honest to goodness smile and it was like the sun was somewhat brighter and the room lighter.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded and smiled back. "Let's get back to painting now while we still have the light."