Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Diamonds and Canvas [Market, Shops and Spas]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

She would have nodded, but that would have been moving. For the next while she was quiet, giving him room to concentrate. At some point she would fall asleep, but she had been comfortable.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius woke her with a frown. "I am going. It isn't done yet, but the light isn't good. I'll be back tomorrow at the same time." He had turned the easel towards the wall. "Ignore the smell. It's not that bad. And don't look or touch. " He warned her. "Thank you, it's coming out well. Maybe it'll be my best." He smiled. "thank you for the time. " He started towards the door.

339 Posts
19 Threads

She nodded, he left, and she left things alone as promised. She spent the night in a man's bed and barely slept but didn't seem too bad off. When he arrived again, she went back to posing.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius worked hard to make sure everything was the same. He moved her hair just millimeters and tilted his head. He moved her head side to side for a moment as if something was off but gave up after a few minutes and started to paint once more.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"What is the matter?" she asked softly, watching his face from the prison of movement... or lack thereof. She watched with eyes that were filled with curiosity.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shrugged. "Maybe your makeup is different. Something is not the same but I can't place it. It isn't wrong just different. No worries, I haven't finished painting your face anyway. " He smiled as he worked.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I didn't sleep much last night," she said with a yawn, "I had my job to do." And she was beginning to loathe the work, but what girl plans on being a prostitute when they are grown?
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius ah'd and nodded. "That could be it. The smallest things, a crinkle in the eye lid, puffiness in the lips, it all changes a face a little but so small it's hard to tell unless you can compare the two faces. "He explained as he painted.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I believe you," she murmured and went quiet for a long while, surprisingly able to stay awake. At some point, she did have to break for food and offered him some, "Why don't we eat and then work some more after?" She hadn't eaten since the night before, so she was famished.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shrugged, "I suppose I can take a break. Don't want you getting too tired after all." He smiled and looked over. "What are we having?"