Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'll Just Be Taking This, Thanks [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

"You would help me? I don't see any compassion in you or anyone else. If you wanted to help me you'd give me some money so I could be on my way."

He shook his head. "I'd be long gone before he got here. Think I could take him if he tried anyway.. Look.. just..just give me some money. Isn't the church all about charity ?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"We help people. But we don't give out free money." Gabriel said calmly, even though he was still somewhat shaken. "Would you please put that candlestick down."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis looked even more shaken but nodded and placed it on a spot behind him. "Just don't go trying nothing. Look, I ain't a bad guy. I tried to do.things right. People who pay others more than crumbs don't hire people who been disowned and don't even have a spare shirt to their name."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Truth be told, Gabriel was surprised the man listened, but he tried not to show relief and stay calm. "I know finding work can be hard. But it's better to ask for help than to take what is not yours."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis furrowed his brow. "You think I haven't tried? I find no work or get kicked out because.. I have my vices. " He looked a bit shame ful at that last bit. Lewis would have been disappointed in him, but he wouldn't have them if he still had him in his life.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Then why don't you spend time working on your vices, rather than stealing things. And live of alms in the mean time? We're opened a soup kitchen recently."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

He laughed slightly. "I can't help it. Going without them isn't exactly good for me. But what could you know of vices and pain?" He shook his head. "I may take you up on that but right now I want money. I shouldn't have to sleep out in the cold and rain."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel sighed. He wasn't the first homeless person he had encountered. "How about friends... or family?"
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis frowned. "I told you...disowned. The only person who loved me is dead. A gift from your God." He shook his head looking unhappy.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel frowned. "I don't think God wants ill to happen. I'm sorry. That must have been hard." But his voice was still flat.