Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'll Just Be Taking This, Thanks [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis nodded. "Of course. You were generous to give me the one night. I'd never take advantage of you." He smiled and slipped off his shirt. "Just wait and I'll give you these clothes back."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Not again! "You can drop them off when you're done." Gabriel said, rushing back to his room.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis watched him go, looking amused. He quickly changed and then went to the door. He held the clothes in one arm and delicately knocked.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel was on his knees, but rose and opened the door. "Thank you," he said awkwardly as he took the clothes. "I'll let you out. I've asked Mrs. Dawson to prepare you a sandwich."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

"You are too kind. " He smiled but before he left, he placed a hand on Gabriel's chest. "You know.. I've never met a man who acted so.. frightened by another naked man. If you have something you need to work through.." He leaned in and whispered in a low seductive  voice, "just ask. "
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel stepped back and slapped his hand away forcefully. He looked at Francis shocked.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis didn't flinch. He shrugged and grinned huge. "Hey, just offered to help. You take it as you will." He smirked and whistled as he started to walk away. "I'll be back in a couple of days to work."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel now regretted that offer. Last night, when the man had opened the door, he had thought it was an accident. Now he knew it was not. And he wished he could send the man somewhere far away. He followed, took the sandwich that was waiting in the kitchen, handing it to Francis without words. Then he opened the door for him.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis took the sandwich and gave him a knowing look. Before he stepped out he held up both hands. "See? Didn't steal a thing. See you later... sir." He chuckled and left.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel still didn't say anything. Instead, he quickly closed the door. He was shaking.