Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] School is for children [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

"Please don't tell me father." Bram begged. "He'll... he'll lock me up for day without food and water! And then he'll cast me off and send me to the workhouse!" Bram pulled an agonizing face. "D'ye want to be responsible for that, ser?"

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Edward rose his brow looking at Bram. "Can your dad even read? I know mine can't. He'll ask me what it says later." He grinned feeling confident he'll beat the note. "Mum won't be home for hours so she won't see it at all.' Not that it mattered, she couldn't read either. His only worry was the constable, but the girl might just leave it at his home since he could be anywhere during the day. He figured he could sneak in and take it before he noticed.

308 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'6"

"That is why I am sending someone with the notes. Silence to the both of you." Edward had nearly broken the poor Uriel, he looked worn down an genuinely upset at the situation. "Go home."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

At that, Bram ran off, hoping that he could catch up on the girl and take the note from her.

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Ed didn't seem worried but he had the same idea as Bram and raced off to try to catch the girl. Then again who wanted to speak to his father? She'd probably drop it and go.

308 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'6"

Uriel waited until all of the kids were gone before he punched the wall in the back room. Then he locked the place up and left too.