Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Leaving the Nest [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"Too much creativity, not enough outlet. Women aren't supposed to be artists," she snorted a little.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius chuckled softly and ruffled her hair. "People always like to try to tell others what to think or do."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Like mother?" She chuckled and then said, "Have some leftover pie. I took some on an outing with a friend." She went and got some for him to try. "I will make you something to eat when you come visit. I know I said I wanted to be an author but it seems I might end up opening a bakery if I keep this up," she was only half serious.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded with a wink. "Exactly like mother." He look delighted about to eat but paused. "You have a friend?" He smiled curiously "is this friend someone new?"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Umm... He is." She said while handing pie over. "He is the one who took me home from the train station. I rather like the fellow but I feel like something is off and maybe he doesn't like me in the same way."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius started on the pie then looked over surprised. "Ohhh.. you like like him?" He smiled then shrugged. "Perhaps if he isn't as wealthy as us, he feels like he is not able to reach your class and you are.. out of his league? He doesn't want to like you because it would only end in heart break.'
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"But his money or lack thereof doesn't make a wit of difference to me as long as he is a good man and can make me happy... which I think he can." She sighed and sat down, not eating anymore. "I feel like I have to get his attention in drastic ways sometimes."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

"You know that, but does he? " Darius said softly and frowned at bad memories. He stopped eating and folded his arms leaning against the table. " People can be clueless .." His eyes drifted down and he sat as well.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I suppose he wouldn't." She sighed and then watched her brother's face fall. "What is the matter, Darius? You look like you've seen a ghost just now."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked up and waved her off. "Oh just.. thinking about someone I once knew.. Don't worry about it. Just.. tell your friend what you feel.. at least you know you tried." He smiled weakly.