Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Take Me to Church [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

She and her neighbor welcomed him into her house and she smiled tiredly. "Come in," she offered at the door. There was nothing inherently evil about her house. In fact, it was one calm household.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

That didn't prevent Gabriel from already being spooked. He greeted the neighbour, on the outside a bundle of confidence, and dying on the inside. What was he getting himself involved in? He had brought some holy water and his book of rituals. "Right," he put the holy water on the table and opened the lid, so that he could dispense it.

Nothing was coming to get him, he told himself. Gabriel was pale.

536 Posts
15 Threads

She watched in fascination... the poor man was pale and afraid of her peaceful little house. As they walked through, nothing happened... Not even a mouse popped out at the man.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Erm... Alright. I'll... begin." said Gabriel, unnaturally nervous. He did not feel like a priest at the moment. More like a nervous school boy called to read something before the entire class for the first time.

536 Posts
15 Threads

She nodded and the neighbor kind of shifted nervously because she saw the nerves in Gabe. "Alright. Ye'll do just fine... there's nothin' here ta pop out at ye, it's just to prevent it."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel nodded. Then he looked at his Rituale and said the blessing and sprinkled the place with holy water.

536 Posts
15 Threads

While he did his thing, Karen remained quiet and watchful.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel finished. No one had dropped down and started twisting and screaming. Nothing had popped out of a cupboard to kill them. Of course he had known nothing would happen. He sighed in relief and turned to Karen. "All done..."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Thank you... Do I... owe you money for this? I can pay." She should have asked before hand, but she hadn't been sure how yet. Talking to a clergyman about money wasn't something she ever really contended with.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Oh no. It's part of my care for this parish." And since it was his own, he didn't ask stipends. "But you're most welcome to make a donation to the church fund."