Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Take Me to Church [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

She sighed at the sight of his face and rubbed more upon her belly. "I don't think ye do," she said bluntly, "but I cannot blame ye for it. Up until all of this happened, I didn't believe."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel was silent and looked at her awkwardly. He had dealt with all sort of people, but never with a case like this before.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I..." She had that look a woman gets before they start crying, but seemed to steel herself. "Will ye please bless my house?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel was not too keen on getting involved in this matter, but he had no ground to refuse it. "Yes, yes of course." He said. "Let me get my Rituale and then you can lead the way." He left for the sacristy and returned with a book. He nodded at her.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I was hopin' it could happen tomorrow when my brother is working," she said quietly, "If that is alright wit' ye." It was fair to say that she had such a strange relationship with her brother, almost like he was her father instead of her brother. She did not wish to get into an argument about how overprotective he could be sometimes, even against someone like a priest.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel hesitated. "Do you... think you could have someone else be there? A neighbour or something?"

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Of course I can." She nodded. Lucky for him, she was not interested in that sort of sin he was trying to avoid being accused of. She had no thoughts on going forward with another male in general, not even for rolling in the hay.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel seemed relieved. "Good. I'll drop by in the early afternoon." He said. Then he remembered what he was going to get involved in, and gone was the relief.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Thank you..." she said, then she gave him her address, and she went home.

The next day, she had her house ready and cleaned up. She was ready too.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel knocked, tugging at his collar. It was all imaginations. No evil spirits involved here. Evil spirits didn't come to a sleepy town like Whitby. He told himself this over and over again.