Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Take Me to Church [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

She nodded, perfectly happy with that answer. She would donate of course, but that was for when she was able to get to church and back. It would be harder and harder the more pregnant she got.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel gave her a (rather relieved) smile and then nodded at the neighbour. "If you need anything, do let me know. I hope to see you in church soon.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"As soon as I am able to. I should stick close to home more often now, I feel like I am ready to burst already, but Harold thought there are twins."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel nodded. "Of course... Well... congratulations." Was that the appropriate thing to say when your husband had just died and you were having his twins. He stared awkwardly.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Thank you," she said in good and kind nature, though it was clear that he had weirded her out just a little. Then she had a look of tiredness plastered across her face and she said, "I will see you soon, then."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel nodded and left, breathing a sigh of relief once he was outside.