Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Weakness Comes From the Soul [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

He shrugged looking away. "All the more reason you didn't want to be bothered. I understand." He rubbed his hands together and stared down at his shoes. "I.. I am doing better.. over all. But.. I've been having thoughts.. now about someone.. specific. It is wrong enough but they are.. extra wrong. It is more sinful to think of them so. And we are not even friends. I don't know why he affects me and I want to forget it completely."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Oooooooooh no... Gabriel turned pale and he felt himself become sweaty. "Erm..." His heart beat in his throat. "Is there a way you can remove yourself from this person?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked down and he felt nervous and his voice became cracked. "I .. suppose... I could.. go to .. another church." He finally said. He wondered how much worse he could make it. He certainly couldn't look up at the man.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel felt his heart sank. But he tried to keep his emotions under control. But what on earth could he advice Elijah? This was all so wrong on so many layers. "Is... there a way you could distract your mind while you are around this person?" Why was he still pretending?
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was grateful. Father Richards was clearly in distress at the news, yet he hadn't kicked him out. He slumped and shook his head. "I am.. supposed to be.. focused on this person. Perhaps.. it is a sign. I shouldn't go to this church any longer. I can not help it. I promise you, father. I did not ask for it to happen. I prefer thinking about nothing but work and helping my friends."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

At that suggestion, he felt shocked and he reached out and placed his hand on Elijah's. "Mr. Crane..." But then he realized what he was doing and pulled back. His fingers could still feel the warmth of Elijah's hand.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked bothered, and depressed. "I do not wish to bring .. issues to this person. Even if I never admitted it, I feel just having these thoughts in my mind would .. somehow ruin the sanctity and holiness.. he held. " He said softly and still refused to look at him. "He doesn't deserve that. And.. you may be right. I need to separate from him and never look at him or speak to him again." He took a deep breath and tried to gather his courage before slowly looking up . "I just.. feel I should speak to him.. so he.. could cleanse his soul from my.. awful thoughts."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

When Elijah looked at him straight, Gabriel felt himself tremble. His mouth was slightly and he drew shaky breaths. "I..." For once, the priest who always had the answers and the right words of support was lost for words. He wished he could walk away. He closed his mouth and swallowed. "I am so sorry you are going through this..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head and looked at his beautiful face as he spoke. "You have no reason to say you're sorry, Father. I am the one who is sorry, for bringing this upon you. I have prayed that I did not feel anything but compassion for my fellow man, like you. But I feel I am always being tested and I fail him in new ways without outright taking these things into action. I wonder how far it will go before I doom myself if I am not already."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel looked at him, desperate for something that would make it right. Finally, he placed his hand back on Elijah's. "You are not doomed, Mr. Crane.. You are not." He felt close to tears.