or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Weakness Comes From the Soul [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

(CW: religious induced homophobia)

Elijah stared at him wide eyed as he grabbed his wrist. "Please.. I feel ashamed and bothered enough by myself. I thought.." he frowned and tears started to wet his eyes though they didn't fall. "I thought you were one person I could speak with who didn't truly judge. I realize I am wrong. " All of his problems came tumbling back, his chest felt tight and like he was choking. It was his fault. Stupid. How could he just say that out in the open? He deserved this. He deserved everything bad that happened when he should have kept it inside. He just wanted to go home and curl up under his cover and never leave.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel let go, but spoke immediately. "Please don't be ashamed. You have done nothing wrong. I meant to say, I cannot talk about... your issue... with anyone else. It's safe. But we can talk..." Perhaps it would be better for both of them if Elijah just rushed out. But Gabriel wanted to avoid that at all cost.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked like a spooked animal, ready to flee at the smallest provocation. "I.. understand.' He didn't feel it. He felt nervous and worried, it was so different when you could look someone in the eye. He kept his head down and thought about it for a long moment. Finally, a small nod to him. "O-ok.. we can speak.."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel looked at his anxiously as he seemed to make up his mind. "Here? Or in the sacristy?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah glanced at the door to the church he came in and could only imagine the reactions if someone came in and saw him speaking to Gabriel. Or perhaps he'd begin to stare at him as he told him what he planned to tell him ."T-the Sacristy .. please? I just.. need the privacy.."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel nodded and led him to the sacristy where he took two chairs from the corner and placed them in the middle, close enough that they could talk quietly, but far enough apart that he wouldn't feel too uncomfortable. Then he closed the door. "Do sit down."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and sat down slowly. He put his hands on his knees feeling more nervous by the second as he tried to avoid looking at him. "T-thank you..father.. " he took a shaky breath and closed his eyes trying desperately to calm down.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel sat down, but before Elijah could start talking, he did. "Mr. Crane... I owe you an apology. I suppose I seemed cold the other day..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

He still couldn't find the will to look up at him. He nodded slightly. "I know.. but.. you probably did not feel like .. spending a part of your day helping me.."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel looked uncomfortable. "That's not it... I just felt..." he didn't know how to say it, and concluded: "out of sorts. Maybe I was a little sick..." he backed away with his tail between his legs. "Now, what is it you want to talk about?"