Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah finally put a piece in his mouth to delay speaking as he chewed it and glanced towards the priest. He looked down immediately as he thought his words over. Poor Gabrie- Father Richards. Couldn't even please himself! He smiled weakly when he'd finally swallowed, "I honestly don't know much about other religions, Father. So I had no idea it was so common to do the obvious but I suppose that makes sense. And i honestly didn't consider all your position entails. I don't know how you do it."

His smile faded at the words about wanting something. "But ... I shouldn't want it. I do want it, and I know ... I'm not alone in wanting this. But I can't and there is a wall put up that can't be taken down. And it doesn't matter if I want it, it is cruel to dangle it there and I can't have it. I need to want something I'm allowed to have. But I don't know how.." he frowned more as he didn't really want to want anything else but his beautiful and kind priest who was probably at home reading his bible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety - by Elijah Crane - 03-10-2022, 06:19 AM