Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

That suggested Wesley did believe him. Or at least considered it possible. Which meant Anthony would stay locked up for a while. He started pacing so that he could turn his face away and hide a satisfied look.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony was very annoyed, now. "I'm not pretending!" This was shit. Was he going to actually go to prison because this kid decided that lying would be oh so funny? Because if so, he is going to bash that bastard's face in.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley shrugged and grinned. "Unless you and your friends have alibis than that'll be for the court to decide."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Wow... He couldn't believe how well this was working. Take that, Anthony!
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned. "I told you that I don't have friends." Those people literally don't exist, how are they supposed to go to court or have an alibi or anything?

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley shrugged and smiled. "Then what are you so worried about? If they don't exist, we won't find anyone to charge. Clearly this all rides on you having friends to hold him down."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Oh shoot, he would have to think about that. Or maybe his little game would end there. But Anthony would have dealt with alot of trouble. He thought as he paced.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I worry about a lot," Anthony said. "right now I'm worrying about the fact that I'll be stuck in here until god knows when."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley shrugged. "That's just your problem. Don't like it, get a lawyer." He grinned and went back to his paperwork.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah snorted. "Yeah, or maybe ye shouldn't have attacked me, ye idiot." Because rubbing salt in that wound was definitely a good idea.