By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Who says times are hard? [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Who says times are hard? [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=237)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Who says times are hard? - Anthony Rowe - 03-06-2020

[cw: suicide baiting? not severe, just one sentence. idk anthony is just a mess]

Anthony just didn't understand how this guy can...say all these things and just be so calm as if he didn't say those things. "I hope—I hope you'll take a swandive off a roof, soon," he said and spat at the ground, only slightly regretting this very impulsive action. To be fair to him, though, he's just so incredibly angry and depressed and on the verge of breaking down again. And he can only cope with that by being an absolute bastard to this man.

RE: Who says times are hard? - Benjamin Ward - 03-06-2020

Ben simply didn't care what the man said, because it was clear to him that the guy was an idiot in the first place. "There's a workhouse near t' station if you're desperate."

Anthony was so, so frustrated and mad. "I'm not desperate!" Anthony shouted—this guy had really gotten under his skin, now. He's fine, he doesn't need to do anything, he won't reduce himself to doing anything like what the man had suggested. "I—I didn't ask for advice or whatever-the-fuck. And I..don't want it, either. So—so why don't you just shut the fuck up?" He doesn't know why he just lets this all get to him like this. But he can't bring himself to just leave, either—his mindset is very odd, it seems.

Ben had encountered violent drunks, clumsy drunks, emotional drunks, and other sorts. But this guy had real issues it seemed. "You could just leave me alone." He began to walk again.

He's crying again, but totally also pretending he isn't. "You're the one who keeps being....such a dick!" Anthony said, his voice cracking halfway through. Can't this guy just...choke and die so everyone can be happy? Makes you wonder why Anthony doesn't just leave if he hates this so much—and to be entirely honest, he just feeds off attention, even the horrible kind shown here.

Ben sighed. At this rate, he would never get rid of this guy. He suddenly turned a corner and began taking a different route. One that sent him in the direction of Elijah's home.

Anthony still stubbornly followed the man because he hates both this guy and himself. He stayed silent though, for better or for worse—but by now he certainly hated Ben enough that he will absolutely never let him be.

Ben approached Elijah's door and knocked.

RE: Who says times are hard? - Elijah Crane - 03-09-2020

It was, again, far too early for Elijah to start his day. He answered the door sleepily and blinked at Ben and smiled weakly. He was concerned that Anthony wasn't at home but he realized quickly that he couldn't contain him and it felt like he'd lose him if he complained.

"Ben.. what brings you here at this hour?" He yawned slightly as he'd relaxed the moment he recognized the man at his door, his eyes mostly closed.

RE: Who says times are hard? - Anthony Rowe - 03-09-2020

Anthony didn't exactly seem to grasp that they were at Elijah's doorstep until the man himself actually opened the door. As it seemed that Elijah hadn't noticed him, Anthony kind of fell back into all that self-doubting  and 'shit, what if that all was just some fucked up drug trip or hallucination or something'. He stayed completely and utterly silent, watching the conversation aloofly, just waiting for someone to notice or bring attention to him, because he's far too frightened to do it himself.