By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] Surprise! [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] Surprise! [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=219)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Surprise! - Elijah Crane - 02-09-2020

Elijah nodded and couldn't wipe the smile on his face. Their relationship certainly has had its lows, most of which he was certain were all his own fault, but moments like this made it worth it. He was really happy and hoped it would last for the rest of the night at least.

RE: Surprise! - Anthony Rowe - 02-09-2020

Anthony sighed contentedly. There were a lot of things he wanted to say and do right now—none of which he could, however, being in public and all. But even so, he was pleased with the direction the evening was going. It was good. They were good. Everything is good.

He laughed to himself a bit, looking at the ground as they walked. "God, there's just so much I want to say and do with and to you," he said, his voice low as to avoid being heard by anyone else. They'd all have to wait until they get home, of course, but mentioning that they existed wasn't a big deal. And he could wait. He was patient.

Elijah smiled as he heard him, then he turned bright red and put his hands to his face as he laughed lightly. "Well we have plenty of time when we get home. Of course now you've put that in my head. Our quiet walk is now going to have a part of me looking forward to heading back." He laughed slightly and looked forward. "I'm lucky to have met you."

"Well, sorry about that," Anthony chuckled to himself as he glanced towards Elijah. To be fair, Anthony didn't intend there to be any indecent undertones regarding what he said before, but if Elijah interpreted it that way, oh well. "but...I'm very glad about having met you, as well. Really." He was in a really bad place when he had met him—it was genuinely scary for him to think of what had happened had he not met Elijah. He didn't dwell on the negative thoughts.

Elijah nodded and walked along, thinking he could almost hear the waves already."Well, we are together now. That's what matters."

Anthony was still very happy to be out here, of course, but now also couldn't help but look forward to going back home. Even though he knew the most lewd thing they would do there would be like, holding hands or something. Anyways. Indecent thoughts, begone. "You're absolutely right. That's what matters," he repeated, glancing up at Elijah for a long moment. God. How'd he get this lucky.

Elijah nodded and smiled at him. If others looked at them, they'd probably get odd looks. Even without anything as clear as hand holding, they certainly looked and smiled at each other a lot. He grew quiet though as they walked and he wanted to relax and just watch the waves, letting his mind drift. Instead, his mind was wondering what did Anthony have in mind? What was he going to do to him?

RE: Surprise! - Anthony Rowe - 02-10-2020

Anthony was aware that they probably looked very odd with how much they seemed to like eachother, but they weren't doing anything incriminating, so it's not a big deal. He accepted the newly born silence between the two without any fuss, walking slowly and watching the waves, wanting to relax and even managing to do it somewhat. He couldn't help but think of what they'll do after, and what they'll do when they get home. Anthony sighed contentedly, looking out into the sea as he walked alongside Elijah in silence.

RE: Surprise! - Elijah Crane - 02-10-2020

Elijah glanced over and smiled more. "You look so very relaxed. Perhaps we should come here weekly?"

It did make him feel wonderful to see this man happy. He wondered mentally what their relationship was, but decided it was better to not think about it. He didn't want to label something so new just yet.

He stared out at the dark water and took a deep breath, taking in the salty air and felt the breeze constantly around them and messing up his hair a little. "I think it'll rain tomorrow."

RE: Surprise! - Anthony Rowe - 02-10-2020

"Maybe we should," Anthony said. "I guess I just...like being here. It is relaxing." He laughed to himself, looking into the water, listening to the waves crash. Much as he disliked the sea, this was fine. This was good.

"You do? Hm." Anthony just said simply, glancing up towards the sky and then at Elijah as if that would explain anything. It did not. "Well, that sucks, then." Eloquent.