By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] Surprise! [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] Surprise! [Streets, Yards, and Homes] (/showthread.php?tid=219)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Surprise! - Elijah Crane - 02-09-2020

Elijah looked at him and smiled at his positivity. "You're right. No reason to give up on it yet." He looked slightly concerned at his bloody nose but wasn't going to let that bother them. "Any thing you feel like?"

RE: Surprise! - Anthony Rowe - 02-09-2020

It seemed that the bleeding had stopped, so he had that going on for him, at least. "Nothing specific. If you aren't too tired we could go out," he said—accompanying his speech were simple gestures. "or we could stay in and do...whatever we feel up to doing." He realized quickly that that included...basically everything they could do. Hmm. Whatever.

"Unless you have anything specific on your mind? I'm open to suggestions."

"We can go out if you are sure you're fine. Your face must really hurt. " His cheek still smarted from that Anita attack. "Want to walk to the beach again? Or go someplace in town?"

"I'm fine, Elijah. I've suffered worse," he said with a grin. Yeah, his face did hurt, but he wasn't going to let that stop him. "I'd love to go out on the beach again. It's nice, and less likely over there for something or someone to interrupt our evening again." Anthony was not religious, but he was still praying for nothing to go wrong this time.

Happily, Elijah walked towards the door to wait for him. "We can get dinner on the way back." He smiled more, maybe they would eat out but it wouldn't be official, that was still to be done later.

"Sounds good to me," Anthony said, going to put on his outerwear and boots. Surely they can't have more than one terribly unlucky thing happen in a day—so they were safe, right? Regardless, Anthony was happy to go out with Elijah again.

While tempted to take his hand, he managed to resist and simply walk beside him when they began their walk out of his house. He turned to head towards the beach and prayed they'd have an easy rest of the evening.

Anthony was happy to be outside, and even happier to be outside with Elijah. He walked with him in silence towards the beach, humming a folk song as he did. It was nice to be able to spend time with a person, and there's noone he'd rather spend it with.

"It's a nice evening, actually," he said in an effort to make smalltalk, even though the evening itself was not nice. It was cold and windy, but that's fine. Really. It's fiiine.

Elijah looked up at the sky, then towards him when he heard the humming. He smiled and walked a little closer to him. "It is." He wasn't referring to the weather. "I.." he couldn't speak what he was thinking in case there were close ears. "I just want to say, despite everything that happened, I am happy."

Anthony glanced towards Elijah as the latter inched a bit closer to him, but didn't say anything or even stop his humming until Elijah spoke. "I, well...." he grinned like a fool. "I'm very happy as well, you know. You're a good person and I'm happy to be...here with you, even with everything that's happened." He hoped that it was vague enough as to not attract attention from others, but not enough so that Elijah wouldn't understand. But, really, he was very happy.