By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations] (/showthread.php?tid=211)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - Noah Longbottom - 02-05-2020

Noah looked more and more miserable. Maybe moving towns was more efficient. "Mum, go home, or I'll tell da you're in t' pub again."

RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - Anthony Rowe - 02-05-2020

As soon as Anthony realized that they were talking about him, no matter how briefly, he put up his middle finger at all of them and turned back to his (or, well, Elijah's) drink. Can Elijah and everyone just hurry up? Did this have to happen today and now of all times. The urge to just leave was strong but he couldn't abandon Elijah and he literally probably could not go home by himself. God. He's trying to block out all the voices but it's not working.

RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - Anita Longbottom - 02-05-2020

[CW: Misandry, child abuse, general abuse, allusions to fetal alcohol syndrome, disfigurement shaming, violence, honestly it's just all a mess]

Talked down to by her hypocritical husband! Bossed around by a boy she'd kept fed, housed, and pickled inside her for nine months! And now, told to shove off by some drunk copper who probably had all his important parts crisped off! And flipped off by a guy she barely recognized to boot!

At the next order from her son, she looked at him with a mocking laugh.

"Oh, yeah?" she scraped his her empty mug back off the table. "Tell him THIS."

With that, she hurled the mug at Constable Crane's face.

RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - Elijah Crane - 02-05-2020

Elijah looked shocked as there was not a mug hurtling towards him. He certainly had had things thrown at him many times, but usually nothing so dangerous. He dodged to the side to let it bounce on the counter and smash behind the bar. He looked behind him to make sure the bartender and Anthony weren't hurt before moving to Anita.

"That's it! You're going to spend the night in jail. You're under arrest." He grabbed at her wrist as he dug into his pocket for his handcuffs.

Anthony was just sitting and drinking in relative peace, when he heard shouting and glass breaking—and he stood up, mostly just on reflex. Leaning with one hand on the counter as to steady himself, Anthony, after the initial shock, looked and was incredibly fucking pissed. Elijah seemed to have the situation under control, thank god, but how fucking dare she?

Anthony was kind of clueless as to what was going on, but that's never stopped him before. "Hey, hey, hey! What the fuck is wrong with you? You get called out over what a fucking shitty moyher you are and boohoo noone's here to hold your hand about it so you decide to be a fucking moron and not just be a rude fucking bastard but then you also tried to fucking...attack Elijah as if you weren't a fucking failure who deserved to rot in fucking hell before that? You're fucking lucky you're spending a fucking night in jail because if it were up to me I would just fucking let you rot there forever and stab you to fucking death you fucking idiot. Fuck you, I hope you never even breathe in the direction of anyone here again and even better if you'll never fucking breathe again. How did you even have the fucking gall—" he only stopped rambling because he fell into another coughing fit.

Noah flinched when his mother threw the glass and looked absolutely miserable when Elijah began to arrest her. "Well good job, mum!" The boy shouted, frustrated. But when Rowe started shouting and swearing at her, Noah moved in between them and gave the man a hard push. "Shut your face or I'll knock yer teeth out!" He shouted.

RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - Anita Longbottom - 02-05-2020

Was it the mother's side or father's side the Longbottoms got their impulsiveness from? This was a thought she did not wonder as she repeatedly tried to elbow and punch Crane off of her.

There was a brief, confused sneer cast Anthony's way (shit, was that one of hers? One of her sister's?), but it didn't deter her long from her assault and attempted squirming away from Crane.

When she saw Noah start picking a fight of his own, her struggle lessened as she called out far more sincerely, "Good job, Claude!"

RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - Elijah Crane - 02-05-2020

What was happening?! Was this Hell? He was quite certain it had to be, there was just chaos. While he had been trying to handcuff Anita, Anthony suddenly spewed so much hateful violent words it shocked him and he almost let her go. He would have to have a very very long talk later, but right now Noah was getting into it too.

He nearly got nails to the face when he pushed into her body and grabbed her hair to push her head hard to the table but not too fast, he really didn't want to hurt her.

"Everyone, calm down or I swear she won't be the only one in jail tonight!" He used his shoulder to pin Anita down on the table so he could slip on the cuffs. This had all sobered him up quite a bit. "And stop fighting Anita, or I swear I'll have you put down for attempted murder. I have more than enough witnesses. You want to be let out to see your kids again, don't you?" He was trying to get the situation under control before he had a full brawl on his hands and someone did end up dead.

Anthony scowled, a bit too occupied with being pissed at Noah, now, to pay attention to all the shit going on with Elijah and Anita. He stumbled a bit, trying to regain his stability after Noah shoved him, kind of lucky he didn't just fall on the fucking ground like that. "Oh, fuck off, Noah," he exclaimed in frustration. "choke on your fucking words, you scrawny little shit. You don't have the fucking courage to even touch me."

Anthony was ready to spew more bullshit, but shut up as soon as Elijah spoke again. He was by no means calm, and was ready to do whatever necessary, but he's quiet right now so that's half a victory.

Noah was about to respond to Anthony, when he saw how rough Elijah was handling his mother and he snapped. "Don't hurt her, you bastard!" And despite being sore, he jumped on the constable's back and put his arm around the man's neck in a choke lock.