By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations] (/showthread.php?tid=211)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - Anthony Rowe - 02-06-2020

That'll happen sooner or later, so it's nigh time for Elijah to start preparing for that. Anthony was initially confused as Elijah took his hand again, but he quickly realized what was going on. "It does," he said, gently pulling his hand away after Elijah had kissed it.

He raised an eyebrow at Elijah's confusion and realization. Maybe he should flirt with him more. He's cute when flustered. "Neither could I," he said simply with a cocky grin, before actually turning to eating his damn food.

RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - Elijah Crane - 02-06-2020

Elijah was slightly surprised he pulled away since he used to like contact. He wasn't going to question it though. He smiled and went to the back to take off his jacket and shoes before returning and nervously starting a fire to warm the place up. "I don't know how you handle being in my home all day. It's quite cold without a fire."

"I mean, I'm pretty used to the cold," Anthony said, tilting his head and looking down at his food. It was warmer here than at his own place anyways, and it's not like he was going to die of hypothermia here anyways.

"Still, I want you to be comfortable.." Elijah was getting a little frustrated that nothing he tried gave Anthony much joy. His voice died down as he gave up making conversation and headed towards the kitchen, 'I'll let you eat in peace..' He started to wash up the dishes.

"I'm very comfortable," Anthony said. He glanced at Elijah as the latter left yet again. Maybe he was just overthinking, now, but Elijah didn't seem very happy about all of this. "...okay." Anthony picked at his food, finding it less interesting now that he was basically alone and wasn't actively participating in a conversation anymore. Whatever. He needs to stop overthinking things so much.

Elijah knew he was worrying over nothing, but he hadn't ever had a relationship before and he kept feeling like he was failing miserably. Anthony wasn't much for communicating so he never knew when he was messing up or not. He washed dishes slowly and hung his head, just wanting to focus on his thoughts for a few minutes.

Anthony wanted to know whether he was doing something wrong or whatever, but he didn't want to actually communicate with Elijah about this. So all he could really do was brood by himself, hoping that sooner or later the truth comes out. This might as well have been Anthony's first actually healthy relationship, and he was so clueless and confused about what he's supposed to do or say. Most of all he just hoped Elijah wasn't mad at him, though.

The dishes were washed save for what Anthony had. He didn't know what to do when Diane came to check on him. She had a gift for knowing when he was bothered about something. The tall constable knelt down and pet her softly to try to calm his anxious mind.

Anthony didn't have the luxury of a cat who knew exactly when he was feeling down, though, and so was forced to confront his own thoughts by his own damn self. After a while, Anthony went into the kitchen as well with his dishes, side-glancing at Elijah for maybe a moment too long. "I'll wash them," he nodded towards the dishes. Least he could do.

Elijah stood instantly. "Don't be silly, I already have done most of them. Yours aren't much. Just sit and relax." That was probably all he did all day, for all the constable knew. Still, it was his house, he didn't want to make anyone feel like they had to do anything.