By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations] (/showthread.php?tid=211)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - Anthony Rowe - 02-06-2020

Anthony would literally starve if that was the only way for him to not be a dick towards Elijah. "I mean, I'm not that hungry," he absolutely is, "I don't want anything to drink, though. It's fine."

RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - Elijah Crane - 02-06-2020

Elijah looked surprised. "You probably haven't had much to drink all day. At least have a little water..' he was already getting him just a small glass of water. "It'll help the food go down anyway.' He only had a few more minutes and then the food would be ready.

"If you insist," Anthony shrugged. It's not like he had some visceral hatred against even the idea of drinking something right now—he just didn't want to. But it's whatever, really. He moved his hands to gesture, but moved them too fast and ended up accidentally cutting himself with his fingernail. Wow. Maybe life actually isn't worth living.

Elijah was shocked. How did he even cut himself? "Let me .. g-get you a bandage."he hurried to his medicine and grabbed a bandage. "Are you alright?"

That's an overreaction if he's seen one. "I'm fine, it's no big deal," Anthony said, and for perhaps the first time it wasn't a lie. He's literally been stabbed before, this is absolutely nothing. If anything, juet mildly annoying.

Elijah sighed as he put on the bandage. "You got hurt out of no where, I was surprised and want to take care of it. " He took a deep breath. "Alright.. I don't mean to bother you." He bit his lip and disappeared back into the kitchen to take out the small pie.

Anthony was still of the opinion that this was a serious overreaction over something that was essentially just  a big paper cut, but didn't say anything about it. "I'm just a clumsy bastard, that's how," he shrugged, flexing his hand as soon as the bandage was on it. "you're not bothering me, either. This is just...a small thing. I'm glad you care this much about me, though." And he instantly was reminded of how he abandoned Elijah when he was injured. Hmm.

"Of course, I care. I want you healthy and happy, Anthony. I'm just sorry if it seems like I am trying too hard. I know you can take care of yourself and I shouldn't be so pushy.." He moved to the room and pulled out his chair for him to sit and then placed the plate with the pie on it. "It's hot so be careful."

"You're not trying too hard or being pushy or anything," Anthony tilted his head as he looked at his new and fresh bandage-covered hand. "I'm just a moron that hurts himself like this a lot. If you want to kiss all my wounds better then I'm not going to stop you, but it's not required of you." He can only begin to wonder how Elijah would react when he actually gets injured. Hm.

Anthony looked towards Elijah for a moment as the latter returned. He sat down, nodding at the warning. "It's not the only one," he deadpanned.

"Well then I shall prepare myself for when you get truly injured." Elijah said seriously but then smiled. He took the injured hand and lightly kissed it over the bandage. "Does that help it feel better?"

The last comment confused him for a moment then he blushed and his eyes widened. "Ah.. indeed. I couldn't agree more. " He looked at him and smiled more.